Monday, August 11, 2008
OK so...

This is strange I know but Josh of all people has been getting in touch with people from JUNIOR HIGH and he is wanting to have a 20 year reunion next summer. Josh is not the sentimental blob of goo very often but as we get a little older we miss the times when the worst thing we ever did was pass notes in class and cheat on our homework at lunch.

Josh and I actually went to Jr. High together and never dated until our mid 20's after we had both married other people and gotten divorced. We only dated for about 6 months before we got married but once you've gone to see "Phantom" with the guy in a teal suite from Jay Jacobs there really isn't anything to hide anymore.

It's funny to see how our friends have changed so much since 8th grade but when we talk we just pick right up where we left off. After Josh and I had gone on a few dates he informed me that the pants I wore to my 13th birthday party made by butt look like a bowl of jello. I could have gone my entire life without knowing that. I thought I was the coolest kid ever and NOW I find out it looked like I had two pigs fighting in my pants. I just hope when we all get together next year nobody brings up my Hammer Pants!

Labels:

posted by World of Wright at 10:38 PM |

0 Comments: