Thursday, August 21, 2008
My eldest has a theory that when you are playing around and it gets a little rough you just yell "STOP! I CAN'T BREATH!". I remember doing that as a kid when my brother and I would get into it. That always worked much better than "I'm gunna tell Mom on you!" It made you sound like you would have continued this fight and possible won, but you were going to die so you had to stop. Super hard core!

I'm thinking that "STOP! I CAN'T BREATH!" isn't just for kids anymore!

Next time things are a little too rough at work or crazy at home I'm gunna try yelling it and see what happens. I can see it now...everyone running to my office while I start gasping for air.

Think about it...If I really mess up at work, nobody will point it out if I can't breath right? Soon they will forget and I'll act like it never happened.

I think this just might work!
posted by World of Wright at 9:36 PM |

1 Comments:

At August 22, 2008 at 2:51 PM, Blogger Bits from Bonnie said........
That's a good way to keep them out of your office!!!