Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ladies and gentlemen of blogger world USA, I have once again been given a stack of $15 Starbucks gift cards to give to anyone who calls me for a personal insurance quote.


This offer includes, but is not limited to Auto, Home, Boat, Motorcycle & Motorhome quotes...The list goes on and on!


The only thing missing from this post is Cal Worthington and his dog Spot!


Call my office at 714.824.8361

Hurry! This offer expires December 17th!
posted by World of Wright at 1:45 PM |

3 Comments:

At December 3, 2008 at 9:16 PM, Blogger Kristi said........
um hello. i will call u tomorrow! :)
 


At December 4, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Blogger VikingMom said........
Do you offer renter's insurance as well?
 


At December 4, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Blogger World of Wright said........
I write renters insurance too. I write insurance for just about everything you could imagine!