Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Music can really set a mood.

I listen to J.T. and Madonna if I am working out. I play Christmas music when I decorate. I play '80's tunes when I feel like dancing or having a good time with friends & I play country when I want that warm and fuzzy, fried chicken down home feeling.

Last night I discovered Stephen has put a twist on the idea of "mood music". He grabbed his ipod on the way to the bathroom. I asked why he needed to listen to music in the bathroom because, let's face it...it's kinda weird.

He said he's going to listen to Even Flow by Pearl Jam. His reasoning was as follows;
"What goes into the ears will travel to the mind. What is in the mind will travel through the body. All I want while in the bathroom is "Even Flow". Not too hard and not too soft."

Where exactly did I go wrong?
posted by World of Wright at 9:22 AM |

5 Comments:

At December 2, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Blogger Bits from Bonnie said........
I'm not going to comment, because I'm totally disgusted by that!!!
 


At December 2, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Blogger Heidi said........
Hey it could've been worse. He could have wanted to listen to Push It.

See? It can always be worse.
 


At December 2, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Blogger World of Wright said........
Heidi-
I lost my turkey soup!!!
That might be a good suggestion for the bathroom mix tape!
 


At December 2, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Blogger Kristi said........
wow. he's deep. in a weird way. but deep.
 


At December 3, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Blogger VikingMom said........
Yep, no way to top that one. Stephen might make a great writer or stand up comic someday. He'll regale his audiences with stories about bathroom mixtapes. I'm sure you'll be so proud! :)