Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I have slacked on the blogs this week. Not because I don't love all of you but because Jagger has not been well.

I'll start by telling you that Jag throws up a lot.

Jag threw up over the weekend due to what I can only assume was the cookie binge he had over the weekend. I was busy with Stephen's birthday celebration and I didn't monitor how much he had been eating.

Sunday night Jag had stomach pains. He's only 6 so he doesn't explain the symptoms very well. I wasn't sure if it was cramping or nausea etc. Monday Josh took him to the doctor and a tummy x-ray was ordered. They wanted a stool sample and Jag was put on a lactose free diet. Jag hates his this diet and I am now realizing our family has a severe dependence on cheese.

Jag got his x-ray yesterday and we found he has a history of constipation. WHAT???
My boys are at an age where I am free from having to see their poop. Now my poor kid is on a daily laxative regimen like an 80 year old woman and I'm forced to check his poop. This is probably part of our cheese dependence too! GRRR

The only good that came out of it is the additional punishment option available.

If Stephen's teacher calls saying he won't listen in class then Stephen gets to collect the stool sample. It's my version of "Spare the rod, spoil the child" taken to a H.N.L. (Hole Nuthah Level). I am expanding on my long time "Rob A Bank With A Booger" theory. The theory is you can rob a bank with a booger because most people would do anything to keep you from wiping a booger on them. It's safer than a gun yet just as effective.
posted by World of Wright at 12:42 PM |

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2008 at 8:32 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
You're a nut.

I love it.

I hope Jag feels better soon!