Tuesday, March 17, 2009
So yesterday I got a bit if a "bad stomach" (that's P.C. for flaming diarrhea).
I thought I would die. I had to make the long trip to the restroom about 50 times. There is a long walk down the first isle of my office (lined with cubicles full of friends who want to chat), then make a left, then a long walk down another hall to the restroom.
Every time I went to the restroom I prayed that I wouldn't let one go or mess my pants.
I wanted to go home so bad but I wasn't sure I would make the drive without a "mishap" so I just stayed at work (I know..I'm a trooper).
I had moments in the bathroom where I hid in the stall full of shame for what I had just subjected my coworkers to. I felt the need to apologize or explain the horrible noises coming from my stall. We all try and act like nothing happened when we hear questionable noises coming from the neighboring stall but who are we kidding? The least I could have done was say "Sorry about that folks!" even My Bad! would have sounded better than the awkward silence followed by 3 courtesy flushes.
I kept telling myself "Mandy! You should have brought some bathroom shoes with you!"
posted by World of Wright at 3:52 PM |

3 Comments:

At March 17, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Blogger Kristi said........
that's when you just pull your feet up so no one can look down and see who the culprit is.
 


At March 17, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
Oh man.... That stinks.

HaHaHaHa... I'm punny.

I'm sorry you're sick my friend. I hope you feel better soon!
 


At March 21, 2009 at 4:57 AM, Blogger discomommy said........
It is 4:56 am. I am not at work but I feel your pain.

(Sent shamefully from the bathroom)