Tuesday, February 17, 2009
So in my previous post I discussed the "flower dilemma".
Josh read the loving and inspirational comments left by my good friends, he confessed that everything I said was true.
My husband is slowly beginning to realize that anything he says or does may be heard by many in my blog.
We had a great Valentines Day with the kids at Dave & Busters.
Thanks to the economy there are great deals to be had in the family entertainment world.
We each got a $16 dinner at D&B that included a $10 game card with each meal!
Josh and I planned our romantic little Valentines celebration on Sunday to avoid the crowds. We exchanged pet names such as "fart nocker" and "butt wad" over dinner because that's how we roll.
I sipped wine while Josh drank something pink (that always cracks me up).
We often try the "romantic dinner" thing then we realize we are bored to tears and we belong in a sports bar eating hot wings, not a fine dining establishment.
Sunday morning I went to church while Josh went to see Alley in an ice skating competition (Alley won 2nd place YAY!).
On the way home from the competition Josh called to let me know that Calla Lilies are SEASONAL...He had driven to a MILLION different florists to find them and they all LAUGHED AT HIM! He REALLY tried to get me my FAVORITE FLOWERS but The ONLY flowers he could find were CARNATIONS and DASIES and he sure won't buy those now that he knows they are CHEAP CRAP!
What a trooper!
posted by World of Wright at 9:53 AM |

3 Comments:

At February 17, 2009 at 7:05 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
You have a good man there girl.

Hold on to him.

Not every dude is secure enough to sip a pink drink.

:)

Your Valentine's Day sounds PERFECT!
 


At February 18, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Blogger Bits from Bonnie said........
Not only does he sip pink drinks, he knows every word to the Grease musical!!!
 


At February 18, 2009 at 7:56 PM, Blogger VikingMom said........
Do we get to sing "Super Trooper" every time we see him now? (the title of your post now has Abba songs drifting through my head.)