Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I was at Ikea with my mom today using one of those self check out machines.
I have to commend Ikea on their customer service. Not unlike most stores, Ikea has a system designed to help you out if you have a problem with your self check out machine. The light at the top of the station flashes red, but unlike the competition with the same technology the Ikea people rush to your assistance.
Today my light flashed red today (as usual) and the nice Ikea lady rush over to help me fix the problem.
As she rushed over she gave me this look like "Oh my gosh you farted!!"
I didn't appreciate the look she gave me so I gave her a weird look back.
Yes, I may have farted in line at Ikea but I sure didn't need her look of contempt!
How was I to know she would rush over so fast?
posted by World of Wright at 2:49 PM |

3 Comments:

At February 24, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Blogger VikingMom said........
Ha ha! That'll show her...she'll never be so quick to answer the red flashing light again. At least when she sees you standing there.
 


At February 24, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
I would like to sit by you in church from now on so that you can take the blame for any bad smells.
 


At February 25, 2009 at 9:28 PM, Blogger Kristi said........
Dude - I went to Ikea on Tuesday and it STILL STUNK!!!