Saturday, February 28, 2009

As some of you may know, I have been in project mode lately and you have kindly asked to see pictures.
Well here goes...
I painted my kitchen a "Nutmeg" color with a partially used gallon of paint found at Habitat for Humanity Restore.
I have a little bar the kids eat at which didn't really match once I painted the walls so I chipped out the old tile and found moseic tiles at Habitat for Humanity for $1 per square foot making the total cost for paint, supplies and tile $17!




THE TILE CHOICE



FINAL RESULT


It kinda has a retro 70's funky vibe which is what I was going for.
posted by World of Wright at 9:05 AM |

1 Comments:

At February 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Blogger Heidi said........
Wow - you've got some mad skills - I love both the projects!!!

Do you hire out? :)