Tuesday, February 10, 2009
We all have those days when we stop by Starbucks for a strong cup of java then about an hour later while at work you have to "make your mark" in the office bathroom.
Do you ever think...maybe I should bring a pair of bathroom shoes.
What are "bathroom shoes" you ask???
Bathroom shoes are shoes you bring in the bathroom for the sole purpose of concealing your identity.
If you change into your "bathroom shoes" nobody ever has to know who blew up the bathroom.
This idea originated in the mid 80's when I was the Heads Up 7 Up champion of Thompson Elementary School in beautiful Barstow California. As I type this Barstow is underlined in red. I guess spell check doesn't even recognize Barstow as a city.
Anyway...I would play this competitive rainy day recess game in my socks then quickly put my shoes back on right before the teacher called "Heads Up 7 Up!"
Move over Sham Wow! There's a new infomercial in town!

Bathroom Shoes (not available in half sizes)
posted by World of Wright at 10:06 PM |

3 Comments:

At February 11, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Blogger Heidi said........
I think your blog is the most unpredictable and entertaining blog out there.

Seriously.

You're a funny, funny girl.

I loved Heads Up 7 Up. I haven't thought of that game in years!
 


At February 11, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Blogger Christina said........
Visiting from Sarah B's blog. This post was soooo VERY funny! Bathroom shoes.... good stuff! Thanks for the laugh! :-)
 


At February 12, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Blogger World of Wright said........
Thanks for stopping by Christina! I love meeting new bloggers!