Monday, March 30, 2009
This weekend we had our friends from the High Desert come up and stay the night with their 2 kids. Sarah, Josh and I went to Jr. High together. Josh and Sarah had even attended the same preschool! When we all get together it's kind of like Jr. High all over again minus the big hair and acne.
We decided to play Cranium Saturday night. Josh and I were on a team and Sarah and Thomas were on a team.
If you have never played this game, it's part charades, part Pictionary (sometimes you draw with your eyes closed), and part name that tune (you have to humm a song and your teammate guesses).
Our turn came and the card we pulled was a drawing "Pictionary" type category. Josh was the artist and I guessed. The hint...A Band.
Josh began drawing a stick figure with a sitar and I have no idea what band this could possibly be. I am guessing...he's drawing more stick people...Josh yells "C'mon Mandy you HAVE to get this!!!"
Finally time ran out.
The answer????
PEARL JAM
Did Josh draw a pearl or a jar of jam...NO...he draws stick Eddie Vedder with what looks like a sitar and expects me to figure it out.
I managed to act out Ticker Tape Parade and get Josh to guess THAT before the timer ran out.
We have decided next game night we'll get a sports trivia game so we have a chance at winning.
posted by World of Wright at 7:54 AM |

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2009 at 6:46 AM, Blogger Heidi said........
I would pay money to see you act out a Ticker Tape Parade. :)
 


At March 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Blogger World of Wright said........
oh it was goooood!