Tuesday, April 7, 2009
I slammed the tip of my right thumb in my sliding glass door on Friday morning.
I miss having my old thumb and I have compiled a short list of daily tasks that are harder now that I am injured.

1. Zipping your pants requires full use of your right thumb
2. Typing is much harder these days as I have to remember to push the space bar with my left thumb.
3. accessorizing an outfit requires use of both thumbs for clasping necklaces, watches, earrings etc.
4. Tweezing eyebrows has been virtually impossible since my incident.
5. Operating the remote control...horribly painful these days.

I urge you not to take your precious thumbs for granted.
(Ouch! I used the right thumb on the space bar that time)
posted by World of Wright at 9:30 AM |

2 Comments:

At April 7, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
OUch! :(

Hope it's better soon.
 


At April 9, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Blogger Kristi said........
don't forget...

after picking your nose, you need your thumb and index finger to rub the booger together before throwing it on the floor.

....i read that somewhere.