Monday, August 31, 2009
So I was going to take the kids down to the beach Saturday.
It was super hot and great beach weather so why not???
I packed a bag, doused the tykes with sun screen and off we went.
I waited FOREVER to get to the gate where the kind attendant takes your money ($15) then gives you an all day parking pass.
I got my pass and drove around that parking lot for a SOLID HOUR!
I went from Newland down to Brookhurst and there was not one spot in sight!
Finally I go to the ticket man and he says there are NO REFUNDS PERIOD!
You have got to be kidding me!
There was another gentleman asking for his money back and he wasn't getting a single dime either.
By the time I went back to beg for my money they had closed off the parking because it was FULL.
Any other business would be in hot water for taking money for a particular service then not providing the service one paid for....THAT'S CALLED STEALING!
Unless that business who stole from you is the State of California...Then you call it "balancing the budget".
posted by World of Wright at 2:14 PM |

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Blogger Bits from Bonnie said........
So True!!!