Friday, August 21, 2009

I know it's been a while since I graced the internet with my infinite wisdom but I wanted to let you all know I am still alive and when strange things are happening I am always thinking "Should I blog about this?"


Against my better judgement...I will blog about this episode (Man! If I had a nickle for every time I typed "against my better judgement")


I had an appointment with my "woman doctor" (if ya know what I mean wink wink) her office is located right next door to the pet cemetery.


Now I find it very odd that more people leave flowers for their dead dog or cat than for Aunt Francis. The local "people cemetery" down the street always has far fewer flowers than the pet cemetery. I am always concerned that the same freaks that visit dead pets can also peek into the windows of the gynecologist's office when ever I'm there. What's more, the window overlooking the pet cemetery is located directly above the head of the "girl doctor chair" (what a view huh!).


I always wonder why the don't put the head of those beds with fancy leg rests toward the door. They never lock the door to your "private room" so if someone accidentally walked into your room during an exam it could be frightening! I'd much rather be spread eagle facing the wall vs. spread eagle facing an unlocked door in an office full of pregnant ladies, newborn babies and husbands posing as supportive but really only wanted to ditch the office for a couple hours.


Later that evening it dawned on me that the lady who occasional gives me an manicure and pedicure ALWAYS wears a mask but my gynecologist has NEVER used a mask EVER.



posted by World of Wright at 3:02 PM |

1 Comments:

At August 25, 2009 at 10:41 PM, Blogger Kristi said........
p.s. I saw your gynocologist take flowers over to the pet cemetery yesterday.