Tuesday, June 30, 2009
When I ask the boys in the house (that includes my husband) to clean, it is my belief they intentionally do a horrible job so I don't bother asking them to do it again.

I might buy gallons of that Nivea cellulite cream and roll around in it. I really hope it works like the commercial says cuz that chick is totally skinny!

I've been working out for like 4 months now and I haven't lost a pound (a pound that I didn't put right back on anyway). My brain likes my body this size and it's driving me crazy. I know I'm getting healthier but lets be honest...I work out to get skinny not healthy! Anyone who says different is a liar!

One time I realized that every magazine I owned (we're talking 6 or 7) had a caption on the front page about losing 10 pounds in a week, ten days etc... That's when I knew I had a weight loss obsession.

I have 2 aunts that have had plastic surgery in the last month. I have 1 rule...

You can't tell me how you FINALLY feel good about your self when you told me my ENTIRE childhood looks aren't what matter but it's "what's on the inside that counts".

I have no issues with plastic surgery. I've lived my ENTIRE adult life with a stomach that looks like a plate of lasagna and would LOVE to drop $4k on a tummy tuck, but I'm not going to say my life has been miserable and now I finally have a reason to live! Gimme a break!

I am in love with a new country son called "She's Rockin The Beer Gut". Most songs are about skinny chicks and it's nice to be reminded there are still some chubby chasers left in the world...and they write songs about their dream girl.
posted by World of Wright at 8:49 AM |

2 Comments:

At June 30, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Blogger VikingMom said........
Sweet! I need to chase down that song and listen to it. Great (fun) thoughts for the day. Gracias Amiga!
 


At June 30, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
I need to hear that song too. I can always count on your blog to give me a good belly laugh. Hey, do belly laughs count as exercise? They should...