Monday, October 5, 2009
So it's been a while. WOW! IT'S BEEN ALMOST A MONTH SINCE MY LAST POST!
Well luck for me, my best friend's little brother, which makes him MY little brother, got married over the weekend.
I dressed Jagger up in a cute little preppy outfit complete with a collared shirt and khaki pants but Jag insisted on rolling up the sleeves and wearing his "Kid Rock" hat.
Not in the mood for a fight I just let him wear it.
Jagger only asked me when we were going to eat 3 times during the ceremony which was actually impressive.
Later that night when I was on the dance floor with Steph
en and my mom doing my best impression of the "Thriller Dance" made popular by Michale Jackson when I got a tap on the shoulder.
Josh tells me "Honey! you gotta come see this!"
To my surprise I find Jagger with the ring bearer sitting at the bar chugging Shirley Temples like sailors.
Around 2 AM he was bent over the toilet hackin up maraschino cherries like a college freshman.
It's better that he learns these lessons now rather than later.
posted by World of Wright at 9:00 PM |

1 Comments:

At October 5, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Blogger Billy and Laurel said........
Love it! I have a feeling that Jagger and Travis have alot in common. Someday they can compare stories about when they first bellied up to the bar. Hee hee.

laurel