Friday, February 26, 2010
Jagger began his new baseball season and I was happy to see a couple kids on his team that go to school with him.
I live around the block from one of the moms and Jag sometimes plays with her son so we "talk" occasionally...we know each others name...we wave when we pass each other etc.
When I got in my car the other day I notices a business card in the cup holder.
Josh must have left it there..whatever...no big deal (I'm a big fan of dot dot dot in blogs by the way). I look closer at the card and it reads "Joey and Susie's mommy Jane Doe" (I have changed the names to protect the weird).
Do homemakers really get business card printed? Apparently so! Just like your standard business card an employer gets printed for you the homemaker business cards embellish on who you are and what you truly do in your 9-5.
Just like my business card suggests I am a consummate professional, hers suggested she is in love with her daily routine as a mother. If we were to be honest on our business cars mine would read "Amanda Wright...managing my personal life and updating FaceBook status from work less frequently than my colleagues (but not much less frequently)."
posted by World of Wright at 11:19 AM |

2 Comments:

At February 26, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
Heck Yesss! I love it. I'll have to think about what mine would say... (wanted to be sure I gave a little shout out to the dot, dot, dot for you)... : )
 


At February 26, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Blogger Sarah B. said........
That's awesome...Mommy Business cards. :)