Monday, January 4, 2010
So begins a new year, new resolutions and new ideas on how to cheat your way through accomplishing those resolutions.
Josh and I have come to the conclusion that I am done birthing children which means Snippity Doo Dah for Josh (What a trooper). If I want another baby I'll go adopt one. Besides, I have a white kid, brown kid and I'm thinking I would go for another color this time. The family from the new move The Blind Side had the right idea. Adopt a good underprivileged kid who is almost grown then he becomes a rich football player.
So back to the nitty gritty...now that I am certain my body won't endure any further mutilation at the hands of infants, I am contemplating plastic surgery (GASP!)
I got pregnant with Stephen at 17 which means I have lived my entire adult life with a stomach that looks straight out of a horror movie. It's fascinating to me how much I love billowing white creamy filling bursting from an Oreo but the creamy white filling busting out of my jeans makes me want to vomit!
So this year I will lose 10 pounds, save $5,000, save up 2 weeks of vacation time then get my tummy tucked.
Next year I will adopt my almost grown/almost a rich athlete child, make a move, appear on ESPN like a thousand times and walk up with Ashley Judd to accept the Oscar for playing me so well in the movie about me.
posted by World of Wright at 4:11 PM |

2 Comments:

At January 4, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
You're GORGEOUS! You don't need to tuck anything... but if you DO decide to tuck, call me - I can give you the names of several good surgeons. But seriously, you do NOT need to tuck! Love you!
 


At January 4, 2010 at 8:23 PM, Blogger World of Wright said........
I love you Heidi! I should pay you to be my friend! You are THAT good!