Tuesday, December 22, 2009
I know...shout from the roof tops! Mandy is Blogging again!!!!!
Thanks to some inspiration from Heidi G. and Kristi T. I am on the blog train again!
Not to mention my house is full of freaks who provide an abundance of blogging material...

So I was on the couch snuggling with Jagger under a nice warm fuzzy blanket when I noticed this odor emitting from my cute, sweet snuggly 7 year old baby boy.
"Do I smell B.O.?" I think to myself...
"Jag, lift up your are..." Nothing
"OK, Lift up the other arm..."
My eyes began to water as the hideous man smell came billowing from the armpit of my sweet little angel.
"Jagger!!! YOU HAVE B.O.!!!!!"
Jag turned to me with a look of excitement on his face and said "YES! I probably have black hairs under there too!!!"
Jagger runs back to my bathroom, swips a stick of Old Spice deodorant from his elbow all the way down his pits, finally stopping at his waist with a grin from ear to ear.

Merry Christmas Jagger...Santa brought you B.O. this year...
posted by World of Wright at 11:21 AM |

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2009 at 9:46 PM, Blogger discomommy said........
My son was very excited to be wearing deoderant now too! What is with these kids trying to grow up? My daughter keeps beggine me to get her braces. What gives?