Wednesday, December 23, 2009
What child in their RIGHT MIND yanks on their tooth for 2 hours THIS close to Christmas?!?!?
Jagger was up watching Biggest Loser Where are They Now with a bloody rag in his hand yanking the heck out of his tooth. Mind you, this kid usually waits until the tooth is jumping out of his mouth before he will dare to touch it. Now all of the sudden he's Tom Hangs in Castaway (member he yanked his own tooth with an ice skate blade...barf)!
So finally his tooth comes out at around 11:30 at night (there are no bedtime rules on Christmas break SUE ME!).
Jagger stashes his tooth under a pillow and I realize I have NO CASH!
So Jagger got an IOU from the tooth fairy that read a little something like this...
Jagger, I have been helping out Santa this week and I ran out of cash.
Leave your tooth under your pillow and I'll come over tomorrow night.
Love, T.F.
Jag was super excited to get a letter from T.F. but what I didn't know was that my mom snuck in and put $2 under his pillow so NOW Jag thinks it's a deposit and he's getting more cash tomorrow!
Tooth Fairy crisis averted!
Then Josh asks Jag if he wants to help buy stocking stuffers for Mom.
To which Jag replies "I thought Santa stuffed the stocking."
Way to go JOSH!
posted by World of Wright at 10:07 AM |

3 Comments:

At December 23, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Blogger Sarah said........
I love these stories because they always sound like something that would be happening or has haappened at our house...thanks. :)
 


At December 26, 2009 at 11:05 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
As always.... your blog makes me laugh. And it is SO nice to know that I'm not alone!!
 


At January 2, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Blogger Billy and Laurel said........
The tooth fairy has written checks before at our house. (of course with her special tooth fairy checks and all that.) Whenever the tooth fairy writes checks she gets over generous--cash and iou's are probably better options!