Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am blessed with boys that do not leave the seat up. Instead they leave it down which means I often feel the need to put caution tape across the bathroom doors.
Today was one of those days when I should have used the restroom before I left work but I was so anxious to get home I decided to tough it out.
I finally pulled in the driveway and bolt to the bathroom to find SOMEONE has apparently been multi-tasking while peeing.
Maybe I should have kept him in a diaper till he could clean a toilet!
posted by World of Wright at 10:17 PM |

2 Comments:

At October 21, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
Oh man - is THAT what I have to look forward to?

Sigh...
 


At October 22, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Blogger VikingMom said........
I seriously feel your pain...every morning when I sit down on a wet toilet. Yuck. Who knew that with that great bundle of boyish joy came with toilet seats and floors covered with pee? Sigh.