Monday, October 13, 2008
Last night's wind kept me up all night. Aparenty we have a tree branch that hits our bedroom wall when the wind blows. Half the night I was trying to figure out where that sound was coming from. Immediatly I assumed Stephen was trying to run away or Jagger was getting kidnapped in his sleep...Yeah Josh! Thanks for watching those kidnapping shows late on Sunday night! Now freak with every noise outside!
So this morning I drive in terrible traffic, thanks to the wind storm which Californians cannot navigate AT ALL. What do I find when I pull into the office driveway but the landscaping crew using a LEAF BLOWER!
The worst part is, I don't know enough spanish to ask "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"
posted by World of Wright at 1:25 PM |

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2008 at 6:28 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
Okay - that's hilarious! You've always got the best stories... :)