Friday, September 5, 2008
I have a bit of an "anal" side, as most women do. I load the dishwasher in a particular fashion like most women and recently my husband, out of the kindness of his heart, has decided he is not above loading the dishwasher (he once thought he was above doing dishes but he realized happy wife = happy life).

In my "crazy" world the bowls and cups face down so you don't end up with cups & bowls full of the same food or beverage item you are trying to clean and now dirty water also. I also prefer not to fill the dishwasher so full that there are stretch marks on the door when you close it. This is just my "crazy" opinion.

I have allowed the dishwasher chaos to continue for a few weeks because if you complain about the job done, you'll be back to doing it yourself. I learned from my younger brother who used to say "If I do a crappy job then Mom won't ask me to do it again". Boys are more clever than we give them credit for.

For now I'm willing to let the job be done wrong than to go back to doing the dishes myself.

We'll see how long this lasts...
posted by World of Wright at 10:30 AM |

1 Comments:

At September 5, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Blogger VikingMom said........
Oh, you're a much better woman than me! I only last a couple of sessions at the most before I say anything--and of course I regret it as soon as I open my mouth. I am trying to teach my boys how to properly load a dishwasher, but it seems as though the organizing gene only lies in the female members of our family.