Thursday, September 18, 2008
So the boys are back in school and both of them have an "All About Me" project. They both have to bring things that represent their hobbies, pictures of family etc. We begin digging through the photo boxes and the emotions begin to pour over me. What happened to my little babies? Stephen is about 2 inches taller than me now and Jagger is reading books to me now!
Jagger pics a good family picture for his bag which has the kids in front and Mommy and Daddy in the back with our arms around the younguns. It's a great family picture...a post card really.
STEPHEN on the other hand wants a picture of me PREGNANT...I MEAN READY TO EXPLODE. We aren't talking the cute "oh look how she's glowing" picture...NO NO NO...I AM AS BIG AS A HOUSE WITH THE REFRIGERATOR DOOR OPEN LOOKING FOR ANYTHING TO DEVOUR! Not only that, but I am leaning against the kitchen counter and my stomach is practically resting on a shelf in the fridge...THAT'S HOW BIG I AM!
I begged him to put in a different picture. I really push for a head shot, but Stephen thinks that picture is hysterical so my alternate choice is quickly vetoed.
I will never help that kid with his homework again!
posted by World of Wright at 9:28 AM |

3 Comments:

At September 19, 2008 at 8:29 AM, Blogger Bits from Bonnie said........
Some pictures are not memories, they are evidence!
 


At September 22, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Blogger VikingMom said........
Um...yeah. I think I'd be done helping out with homework at that point too!
 


At September 23, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Blogger Sheila R. Rose said........
oh sweetie. don't you know to throw all incriminating photos of oneself in the trash as soon as possible? that picture should have been shredded years ago.

by the way, i'd love for us to have an "about me" project.