Monday, November 3, 2008

I was visiting my Grandma this weekend in Apple Valley. My cousin was there with her 3 girls and all the great-grand kids/cousins were having a blast playing together in the back yard. My cousin looks out the window toward the children and says "UH OH!". I immediately think one of the kids is hurt. Thankfully everyone was fine except her 3 year old decided to drop trout in her pants instead of missing out on the fun with her cousins.
My cousin cleans everything up and leaves the soiled panties in the bathroom while she goes to get a bag to put them in. Now Bear is my Grandma's dog. I always hear about what a great dog he is and now I understand why he sits high on such a high pedestal. As I walk around to the back of the couch I see Bear "cleaning" the soiled panties.
How do you train a dog to do laundry anyway?
posted by World of Wright at 3:35 PM |

3 Comments:

At November 3, 2008 at 8:02 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
I just threw up in my mouth.
 


At November 4, 2008 at 8:15 AM, Blogger Bits from Bonnie said........
Yeah! He also loves to lick your face!
 


At November 4, 2008 at 9:51 AM, Blogger VikingMom said........
Wow. That's all I can say about that!