Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jagger and I were watching baseball on T.V. together when a player with the number 17 walked up to the plate.

Jagger said "17 is my favorite number!"

"Why?" I asked

"Because it makes me think of the color gold" he says...

Completely confused and intrigued at this point, I ask him why the color gold is so wonderful.

Jagger replies "Because the gold markers at school smell the best".

I learned 5 things that day.

1. Jagger's favorite # is 17 (which is an odd number to have as your favorite. 7 or 4 yeah, but 17?)
2. There is a method to Jagger's madness (which I will never understand)
3. Our children no longer just pick a number because they happen to like that number but rather strategically choose a number based on a deep connection to that number (blah blah blah)
4. Jagger sniffs markers as school (which explains a lot!)
5. Jagger should be kept far away from the glue!

posted by World of Wright at 11:44 AM |

4 Comments:

At April 22, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
He sounds like his mom. :)
 


At April 22, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Blogger Sarah B. said........
He's a riot for sure...and Heidi's comment made me laugh too.
 


At April 22, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Blogger Bits from Bonnie said........
It's better than sniffing bicycle seats! Think about it!!!
 


At April 22, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Blogger VikingMom said........
Apparently Jagger and I both have issues--I have always envisioned the number 5 and the letter R to be red. (And interchangeable). Yes. I'm weird.