Thursday, January 8, 2009
I updated my BFF Heather on the latest chapters of my "Mandy Tell All" book last night.
We were picking the cast for the subsequent romantic comedy which is sure to come following the enormous success from the book.
We have decided that my husband will be played by none other than Kevin James, Stephen will be played by Freddie Prinze Jr. and Jagger will be played by one of those kids on the sweet life of Zach and Cody. It might take both kids to play Jag cuz he's a little psycho at times and I'm sure there are child labor laws preventing children from acting psycho for long periods of time.
My character on the other hand is more difficult to cast. I have been told I look like Wynonna Judd. Seriously people...of all the Judd's do I have to be the chubby one with man problems? I resolve to think it's because I sing with my mother often and for a time I had long red hair...Oh, and I was chubbier at the time too. Wow! I guess I did look like Wynonna! Sadly I have not been compared to Ashley Judd since the weight loss but I would have to loose about 50 more pounds for that comparison and a possibly make a few visits to Dr. 90210.
You faithful readers know me probably more than you ever wanted to.
I know you have someone to play my character already in your head so just say it already. You may be basing your pick on personality or looks or both. That's OK. If you're thinking Queen Latifa right now, THAT'S OK! I happen to love her non nonsense attitude and great sense of style.
Other casting suggestions for my mom or the kids are also welcome. We haven't "inked" the deal yet.
posted by World of Wright at 8:56 AM |

5 Comments:

At January 8, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Blogger Sarah B. said........
Ok....I have not known you for very long so I don't know you chubby with long hair...but you are definitely NO Wynona Judd. Much much prettier...and it's not that she isn't pretty..because she is in her own way. But no, therE has to be someone better than that to play you.
Oh, and my husband and I LOVE Kevin James.
 


At January 8, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Blogger Rick said........
Well, if they picked Martina McBride they wouldn't have to dub anything becausey you sound just like her.
 


At January 8, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Blogger World of Wright said........
Rick is officially my favorite person on earth!

Sarah-I am thinking of starting a King of Queens support group. If you need help like we do call me.
 


At January 8, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Blogger Rick said........
My wife says I kiss up to people really well. I tell her I just tell the truth. It IS a burden being the favorite person of thousands of people!
 


At January 8, 2009 at 9:22 PM, Blogger Bits from Bonnie said........
I'm sure that the person to play Mandy would be Madonna gone red! And as for me, don't say Roseanne!!!