Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I had an interesting conversation with my son last night...

Stephen: Walking toward me he asks "So did you mess up with those guys?"
Me: What?
Stephen: Did you mess up with those guys?! (with a more aggravated tone)
Me: I have no idea what you are talking about Stephen! What guys?
Stephen: Wait..What were we talking about?...Never mind.
Me: You just woke up after talking to me in your sleep didn't you
Stephen: Yeah, I think so...Goodnight Mom!

Stephen then turns toward the sliding glass door to go to bed. He almost runs into the sliding glass door before realizes his room is in the other direction.

Yes, I could have helped him to his room but I was curious to see how this thing played out.


posted by World of Wright at 9:20 AM |

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Blogger VikingMom said........
If it makes you feel better, I would've watched it pan out too. Kids are so entertaining when they're asleep. I get to hear one sided conversations about baseball plays (Austin), brothers beating up on another (Aaron about Travis picking on him) and brothers taking away toys (Travis about Aaron). Who knew we would end up running our own sleep study programs one day?
 


At January 14, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Blogger Heidi said........
Oh man, I get freaked out when Hope sleepwalks.

I make Kurt put her back to bed because it freaks me out so bad.

It's just so weird...