Thursday, June 4, 2009

My beloved Keurig coffee pot was on the fritz.

The day after the disaster Josh brought me coffee on the way home from work. The next day I tried to tough it out but I was miserable until I got to work and sipped my first cup of the day.

I googled a fix, I called the manufacturer and they told me to call back between 8 & 5 EASTERN time because the gentleman I was speaking with wasn't "qualified" to offer a solution. The ever so generous Mr. Kenny Burg came over and helped me take it apart only to find there are a million screws that mean nothing.

Now I have 1 left over screw which means either they used too many and are wasteful or something will fall apart shortly.

Finally this morning at 5:30 I woke up and decided to call the manufacturer to see if they could help. It was 8:30 on the east coast so I was hopeful I could get a cup of coffee by 6:30 A.M.

I was transferred to 2 different people until finally an "advanced" technician diagnosed the problem.

The high tech solution.....

Stick a toothpick in the hole of the spout.

It worked

Thank you oh glorious advanced Keurig technician, for you have saved my life with only a toothpick!



posted by World of Wright at 8:13 AM |

1 Comments:

At June 4, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Blogger Heidi said........
Wow.... who knew that MacGuyver worked for Keurig!

Very happy to hear that you got your coffee. I so know the pain of not getting coffee until you get to work.

Dark Times.

Daaaaark Times.