Thursday, April 30, 2009
I love my husband! One of his best qualities is he makes me laugh though most of the time it's not intentional.

The following story will explain what I mean by that.

Josh has a Mother's Day "tradition" where he wakes up ON Mother's day around 6 A.M., wakes up the boys and drags them off to the grocery store to by me a card and flowers. After the first few years of forgetting to by me a gift he decided it was best to call it a "tradition".

Well, one Mother's day a few years back Josh got out of bed around 6, grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt out of the dryer and drug the boys out to our the closest grocery store near our house to by the "traditional" morning of Mother's day flowers and a card.

Josh stood there with the boys looking at cards with the rest of the men in Huntington Beach who had forgotten to get their wives/mothers a gift. Josh was getting an occasional smirk from the other men standing at the card isle. Josh looked at Stephen and made some snide comment about how it was their "tradition" to buy something the morning of Mother's day but all the schmucks standing there had forgotten.

Josh came home, presented the bouquet of roses then walked toward the kitchen. As he was walking away from me I noticed something on the back of his shorts. I walked up to see what it was and noticed a pair of my underwear had stuck to the Velcro pockets on the back of Josh's shorts when he pulled them out of the dryer.

Those things were stretched from one pocket to another so there was no mistaking what they were either!

It was at that moment Josh realized why all the other men buying flowers and cards at 6 A.M. were laughing at him.

Roses for your wife on Mother's Day $20
A card for your wife on Mother's Day $3.50
Buying it all with your wife's panties plastered to your butt Priceless!
posted by World of Wright at 8:35 AM |

4 Comments:

At April 30, 2009 at 9:16 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
Tell me you took a picture.

I need to hear that you took a picture.
 


At May 1, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Blogger Rick said........
really, Heidi?
 


At May 1, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Blogger Kristi said........
I am sitting all by myself CRACKING UP OUTLOUD. I freakin' love me some Josh. Please tell me the underwear is now part of the tradition!!!
 


At May 2, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Blogger discomommy said........
That is the best! It tops what I got today..."I was looking at a picture from last mother's day today. You were a COW!" I think your husband has the right idea, keep your panties on and your mouth shut!