Friday, June 26, 2009
With 2 kids in All-Stars, one of which is also in high school baseball camp, it's hard to find the time for just the two of us.
On Thursday nights Jagger has practice from 6-8 at Mile Square Park.
For the last couple weeks Josh and I have made Thursday night "Date Night".
Last night, our "quality time" alone together consisted of walking the isles of Sam's Club sampling beef AND turkey jerky (nothings too good for my baby!) and sipping samples of a geriatric vitamin juice.
We ended our lovely evening by filling our gas tank in preparation for the weekend baseball schedule and a romantic little sit down dinner at Jack In The Box where I got that stupid mini sirloin burger song stuck in my head the rest of the night.
I sipped my cocktail (half lemonade half sprite) and gazed into my honey's eyes and he downed a chicken fajita pita in record time. Then his deep voice whispered "You gunna eat that?" sending chills down my spine.
Ahhhhh True Love!
posted by World of Wright at 9:04 AM |

2 Comments:

At June 26, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Blogger Kristi said........
You guys make me happy. Cheers to date night! I need that ASAP!!!
 


At June 26, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
Sounds like my kind of date night!