Monday, June 15, 2009
When I wake up the boys in the morning I open Stephen's door and with the sweetest voice possible "Time to get up honey". If Stephen doesn't get up I go back and remind him in that same soft sweet voice.

When I wake Jag up I sit next to him and give him kisses on his sweet little sleeping face. He almost always greets me with a big yawn, stretching, a fart and a giggle. Then he asks me to cuddle for a minute which is my favorite time of the morning.

Josh on the other had, throws open the door to each of their rooms and and yells "Time to get up son!"

He almost always has to go back with a reminder just like I do but his are "Don't make me come in here again" and my personal favorite "That's it! You're going to bed early tonight!"

The boys usually get out of bed in the same amount of time using either method but I get the kissy sweet time first thing in the morning which Josh doesn't get to enjoy.

I also get the fart.

I guess there is a method to Josh's madness after all.
posted by World of Wright at 9:55 AM |

1 Comments:

At June 17, 2009 at 9:28 AM, Blogger Heidi said........
I love you. Your blog never ceases to make me laugh out loud.