Thursday, June 11, 2009

For Stephen's graduation party we will serve nothing but Cactus Cooler. In fact the entire color scheme/theme of the party is Cactus Cooler.
Cactus Cooler is quite possibly the best carbonated citrus beverage on the planet.
We'll have water available for diabetic attendees that require a sugar free option.
Brittany Saichek is making Cactus Cooler inspired cup cakes which are sure to be the bomb diggity!
For those of you who have not enjoyed this refreshing beverage I suggest you start living and drink Cactus Cooler.
posted by World of Wright at 9:32 AM |

4 Comments:

At June 11, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Anonymous Sarah B. said........
Oh, how I love Cactus Cooler. When I was young we would often take road trips to visit family in Northern CA...and my favorite part of the trip would be the fact that we would go to a liquor store and get our own soda and snack...I ALWAYS got Cactus Cooler!
 


At June 11, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
I've always loved Cactus Cooler! I haven't had one since I was a kid. Now I have to go get one!
 


At June 12, 2009 at 7:18 AM, Blogger Rick said........
love Cactus Cooler--waiting for them to make a diet one.
 


At June 14, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Blogger Roxy said........
Cactus Cooler = nectar of the Gods.