Monday, June 22, 2009
Jag had 2 all-star games Sunday at 12 & 2.
It was hot, I was sweaty and I hear the faint sound of ice cream truck chimes in the distance.
As I approach the truck full of cold sweet goodness I realize the tune ringing from the truck is Silent Night!
I had prepared myself for the ice cream man who was probably on probation reeking of alcohol with maybe 3 teeth in his mouth but Christmas music?
If the guy is that backwards, he's probably selling gluten free cookes and baby carrots outa that truck!
I don't even know if I spelled gluten free correctly! I'm sure gluten is bad for you so I probably LOVE it just like I love fat on steak so I have never had a reason to read or spell gluten!
I know I'm going off on a tangent but I just realized I love gluten and I don't even know what gluten is!
My gluten levels are probably low thus causing the insane usage of the exclemation point in this blog!!!
As for crazy Christmas ice cream man passing off rice cakes in a waffle cone as a treat, the Survival Insurance guy said it best...
"I Can't Take That Ride"
posted by World of Wright at 2:08 PM |

4 Comments:

At June 22, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Blogger Sarah B. said........
No idea what you are talking about but I am going to go with no. Worrying sucks and makes you older faster. :)
 


At June 22, 2009 at 2:44 PM, Blogger World of Wright said........
Don't mind my technical difficulties Sarah B!
 


At June 23, 2009 at 9:11 AM, Blogger Bits from Bonnie said........
When I heard the Christmas music coming form the ice cream truck, my first though was... hmmmm...wonder what the experation date is on the ice cream???
 


At June 23, 2009 at 9:53 PM, Blogger Heidi said........
You're nuts and I think you're awesome.

And I LOVE the fact that the 3-toothed ice cream guy on probation was playing Christmas Music.

The guy isn't totally stupid ya know. After all - and Ice Cream Truck is a total chick magnet.