Monday, June 8, 2009
Jagger is an all-star and there are many duties which require help from parents.
When the manager of the team asked if anyone would be interested in becoming the business manager, Josh jumped at the chance.
Truth be told Josh loves helping out with the team. Even though this coaching season was not what he had hoped for, he still has the itch to coach and be part of the team in whatever way he can.
The manager appointed Josh as the business manager and I debated about getting some business cards made to read "Executive V.P. of Business Operations for the Shetland A All-Star Team 2009". After much joking about the "title" I asked the question "what does the Business Manager do?"
"I would be in charge of collecting money, forms etc."
To which I replied "DUDE! You're the TEAM MOM!"
That didn't go over so well...
posted by World of Wright at 10:08 AM |

1 Comments:

At June 9, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Blogger Rick said........
I don't understand why it didn't go over? Doesn't every guy want to be the team mom? I'll have a talk with him.